Our Dereham branch is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Dental suite
- Diagnostics suite including digital X-ray.
- Animal ambulance.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- MRI and CT scanning (located at our Fakenham site).
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas
- Separate dog/cat/small furries kennel areas
- Hayley Gould BSc BVetMed MRCVS BSAVA CertSAS (Dis) – Senior Vet
- Michelle Beckert BA BVetMed MRCVS
- Shameena Sharja B.V.Sc & A.H, M.V.Sc (Surgery and Radiology) MRCVS
- Josh Welland BSc BVetMed MRCVS
Unit 16 Royson Way
Telephone: 01362 696772
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.